Rules of the Green
The continued excellence of our club facilities is dependent upon every member taking care of the greens. The guidelines below are intended to be a baseline for ways in which everyone can help preserve our club’s most-important natural resource.
- Do not remove the Green Closed sign or roll bowls on a closed green at anytime without permission from the greens Chairman.
- No bowls shall be on the green when any maintenance equipment is on the green (lawn mower, green roller, etc.)
- No drinking or carrying of any beverage on the greens at any time except water.
- Do not drop bowls on the green from above the knee (approx. 2 feet or more). Please use caution when placing or removing bowls from the playing surface as dropped bowls can cause significant damage to the green.
- Do not leave mats on the green for long periods of time. When you’re finished bowling in one direction please remove the mat from the green.
- Wear flat bottom shoes at all times on the green.
- No animals of any kind shall be on the green.
- Please do not walk across the front green to get back and forth to the back green and please do not cut the corners of the green.
- Please check the Daily Greens Schedule for what green and direction to role
- Lastly – please be mindful of over-worn areas of the greens and avoid practicing or playing on those areas whenever possible. Please avoid placing mats, bowls, or feet on these patches to allow them the time needed to be repaired.